Presotea: Your Favorite Milktea




Filipinos really do love milk tea. Anywhere here in the Philippines you can see lots of Pinoy lining up on their favorite milk tea store. It is really a huge proof that we all love milk teas here in our country. In line with that, I discovered another “heaven” for every milk teas lovers out there. They offer natural and fresh base of every flavor of milk teas that you want. Sounds even more delicious, right?



Introducing you to PRESOTEA Philippines. Presotea was originated from Taiwan. This is the most well-known bubble tea chain in that country and I am happy to also announce that they are now here in the Philippines.



They have two branches here, the one is in Shaw and the newly opened one is in Robinsons Magnolia.
What make this newly emerged milk tea shop different from the others? I must say that they offer nothing but the most fresh and healthy one. Their base came from the natural tea products from a tea bags and not the powdered one.



Presotea have lots of different products to choose from, may it be from the milk tea one or even up to the fruit juices they offer. My top favorites are the following: JAPANESE MILK TEA MACCHIATO w/ RED BEAN, SIGNATURE FRUIT TEA FUSHION and PPJ MILK TEA (Pearl, Pudding, Jelly).
Japanese Milk Tea Macchiato w/ Red Bean
To be honest it is my first time to try a milk tea with lots of cheesy foam on top and a red beans on the buttom. Usually it is just pearl, yet this combination is really nice. The milk tea flavor is perfect and you’ll love it as well.
Signature Fruit Tea Fushion
I love how this fruit tea is so refreshing and perfect for the upcoming summer season. This is also perfect after workout if you feel so thirsty and just want to relax. Presotea’s Signature Fruit Tea Fushion is made with natural and fresh fruits. It is very healthy and delicious at the same time. Everyone will absolutely love it.
PPJ Milk Tea




The Pearl, Pudding, Jelly Milk Tea is my top 1 among all 3. I am indeed a milk tea lover and I super like how this milk tea is not so sweet even though it has a total of 3 sinkers on it. I also like that this one is natural and fresh. The taste is refreshing and perfect. I’m sure even kids will like it.
I’m happy I discovered this happy place and I can’t wait for them to open more branches all over the Philippines.



😊😊😊
Hungry Daily PH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milktea Rush at SM City Manila where you can Satisfied your cravings.

Make A Difference with the Newest Gcash App

Zilingo Collaborates with The Waltz Diney